Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Free Crochet Pattern: Sweet V Baby Hat

Here is the sweet hat I made for my little niece.  I used Baby Bee Sweet Delight Twist yarn that I got from Hobby Lobby. It was marked down from $4.99 to the lovely price of $1.79. The color is called Teaparty. It is a #5 bulky yarn, and machine washable.

This is my first attempt at pattern writing, hopefully it has no mistakes.  Please inform me if any are found, I will gladly make adjustments.




Size 9-12 month (I hope)  :)
Hook K
Chain 47 join
Row 1. ch 1 sc around join to first sc 47 sc
Row 2. ch 1 sc around join to first sc 47 sc
Row 3 ch 1 sc around join to first sc 47 sc
Row 4. ch 1 sc in same st, sk next st , * v-stitch (dc ch 1 dc) in next st, sk next st, sc in next sc. Repeat from * ending with v-stitch. join
Row 5 chain 4 dc in same st, sk next, *sc in next ch 1, v in next sc, repeat around from * ending with sc. Join to the 3rd ch
Row 6 sl st in ch 1 sp, sc in same sp, *v in next sc, sc in next ch 1. repeat around from * ending with v-stitch. join to 1st sc with sl st.
Rows 7 – 14 repeat rows 5 and 6
Row 15 ch. 3, sc in v st, 1 dc in next sc, 1 sc in next v st join in 3rd ch.  
Row 16 ch 4 dc in same st, sk next st, sc next st., sk next st, v in next st
Row 17 sl st in v, ch 1 sc in v, dc in sc, sc in v join to sc end off leaving a long string. turn hat inside out and sew hole closed. Place pom-pom at the top of the hat .

I know there are a lot of dishonest people out there, I choose to believe the best in everyone.  Therefore, my patterns are free, you can use them, link to them, and do anything you want with the products made from them. All I ask is please don't steal my patterns, and give me credit for the creation of them. If you use the pattern or post it to another site, please include a link to my site.  

No comments:

Post a Comment